Senior Consultant: Business Development / Innovation
We are currently looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic person to join our team of consultants. As a consultant, you will be working on challenging business development and technology scouting projects for our clients throughout Europe, Israel and the USA.
KMM Innovation is a small consulting firm, assisting high-tech companies – major global corporations as well as start-ups – in entering new markets (geographically and industry-wise), scouting for cutting edge innovations and technology/marketing partners. We also support regional governments in developing their regional (high-tech) industries.
About the Job
You will help our clients, often leading global players, in identifying and mapping relevant business opportunities and technology opportunities. By doing your own research and by talking to specific industry and technology specialists, you will gather useful information and select the relevant leads, reporting the essential insights and providing to-the-point recommendations to our clients.
You will approach the selected business and technology leads, sometimes leading corporations, sometimes pioneering start-ups. You’ll communicate with the relevant managers of these companies, assessing the possibilities and providing our clients with the required information needed for their decision-making process.
You will furthermore be organizing individual company visits, trade missions and industry seminars in Europe and Israel. As such you will have to travel occasionally.
You will contribute to the process of acquiring new clients for our company.
- – MSc in business administration, marketing, international business
- – 5+ years of relevant working experience
- – Experience in marketing, business development, project management in a consulting and or high-tech environment is a plus.
- – You’re a generalist, with a keen interest in the high-tech industries
- – Able to work independently and to take initiative
- – Professional, creative and solution-oriented
- – Excellent communication skills
- – Experience in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- – Fluent in English, preferably also in Dutch, additional languages are a plus
What we offer:
- – Challenging projects in an international work environment
- – A dynamic workplace
- – A position with room for personal growth
- – Traveling to international high-tech clusters
Starting date: Short term
Internship international business development & Innovation
A full-time 6-month internship with KMM gives you the chance to work on challenging projects for international high-tech companies in business development and innovation projects.
As part of a small team, you will be able to deal with many aspects within your project, get real responsibilities and you will be given the opportunity to excel!
- Technology search activities: learning about the technological needs of a client company, developing required understanding of a technology, searching for relevant technologies and research groups capable to develop it.
- Technology marketing activities: developing a basic understanding about a technology, listing, profiling and sorting target companies/organizations, identifying key decision makers, establishing initial connections.
- Creating reports: list of identified companies, their profiles, analysis of their relevance to a client company, suggestions for next steps, etc.
- Planning and execution of online strategy for KMM.
- Creating relevant traffic on social media channels such as Linkedin, Facebook.
- Registered student (EU-citizenship not required)
- Available for a full-time internship of 6 months
- Able to work independently
- Not afraid to take initiatives
- Team player
- Good Communication skills
- Has an eye for details
- Enthusiastic and result driven
- Good command of English (other languages is a plus)
- Pro-active, well organized, creative and flexible
Starting date: Short term
Terms: Fulltime, 5-6 months
Interested? Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Year round internships
We are always looking for highly motivated Business Administration / Economy / International Management students, with affinity to the high-tech industry and possibly with a background in strategy.
Vacancy: Business Development / Innovation Consultant
We currently don’t have any open positions, but you’re welcome to send us an open application.
My time at KMM has truly been an enriching experience. I was given the opportunity to learn and work on a wide array of projects side by side with the rest of the team. What I enjoyed the most is the friendly environment, which induces you to give your best to the projects. The team has provided me with the opportunity to develop my skills and abilities in a way that no other company would have allowed.
Working at KMM is an amazing experience. I get to work on many different projects for which we have to overcome always new and complex challenges, hence it is a highly stimulating and rewarding job. Moreover, I got great responsibilities from day one and thanks to this I am continuously learning and developing. The team is very helpful and collaborative, enabling you to feel welcome and perform at your best.
Professionally speaking, my experience at Kurtz Marketing and Management was highly rewarding; I was exposed to a variety of subject matters and awarded responsibility early on. The team is close-knit and cooperation is capitalized.